Eco Healthy Living
Living an Eco Lifestyle
Self-awareness assists with the complexities of life and this world. Not many people know that an eco-lifestyle is one of the foundations of self-awareness and further manifests happiness.
An Eco-lifestyle is a way to be generous towards yourself, others, and this planet. The common understanding is that to live an eco-friendly lifestyle, you should spend a fortune. Instead, the opposite is true, an environmentally-friendly life is simple and creates savings.
If you are deciding on living an eco-lifestyle, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, or to enroll at our Eco-individual University and make use of our “Peace of Mind Focused Eco-Lifestyle Resource”.
Living an eco-lifestyle, you save money in many ways. For example, when you use the sun’s energy and rainwater to cover the electricity and water needs of your house, you save big on your utility bills. With green products becoming cheaper and more easily available, it is a sensible decision from a financial perspective to use green technologies.
When tapping into natural resources – rainwater and the sun’s energy, you reduce your dependence on the service providers. Moreover, reducing the impact of ever rising costs.
Peace of Mind Focused, Eco Friendly Living!
- The surfaces of an area are cooled or heated, not only the air.
- You experience more comfort because heating and cooling via these systems is uniformly distributed within every area, removing cold or hot spots.
- It does not circulate dust and other allergy-causing particles.
- These systems eliminate all kinds of fan noises, ductwork noises, and start or stop sounds, you live in a clean and quiet environment.
- Your home is divided into zones so that the temperatures are managed individually. Each zone has a different desired temperature.
- You are able to manage your home’s temperature, by setting the temperature yourself for maximum comfort.
- A hydronics system when installed in the floor is compatible with any kind of floor covering such as wood, carpet, slate, stone, tile, laminate, and concrete. Nevertheless, the ideal floor coverings are tile and concrete due to their conductive properties.
All those who think that drilling a borehole may take several days, need to think again. Drilling a water borehole is a 4-Step process. Here are these 4 steps:
Step 1: Hydro-geologists finalize the borehole’s site
Step 2: Drilling + Construction
Step 3: Determining the Borehole’s Yield
Step 4: Pumping and Piping
- Establish A Rain Barrel
This is the easiest method to harvest rainwater. You just need a rain barrel (or use an old drum or a big trash can) and connect it with a pipe that moves the rainwater from the veranda or rooftop of your house. Remember to cover the barrel’s top, otherwise it will become the breeding place for mosquitoes.
- Make A Rain Garden
Build a rain garden at your home. It’s a hollow landscape which uses local soil, native plants, etc. to free the water from pollutants, and allows it to settle in the ground. It is very easy to build, looks good all year, and positively impacts on the environment.
- Prepare A Rain Chain
Rain chains look beautiful and are very simple to prepare (you just require some materials and tools to make one). The biggest advantage of rain chains is that they are a beautiful alternative to PVC downpipes. These environmentally-friendly and fashionable accessories prevent the rainwater runoff by transferring it downwards to a storing container or a drain.
- A Vegan diet is rich in some specific kinds of nutrients. When you start consuming a Vegan diet instead of your usual diet, you start consuming a lot of whole grains, vegetables, fruit, peas, beans, seeds, and nuts. With the consumption of these foods, your daily intake of various beneficial nutrients also increases. A Vegan diet provides more antioxidants, fibre, and plant compounds.
- A Vegan diet helps you lose extra weight. Various observational studies have revealed that vegans are usually thinner and have low BMI (Body Mass Index) in comparison to non-vegans. Moreover, amongst all the diets, a Vegan diet is more effective when it comes to weight loss.
- A Vegan diet helps in lowering the levels of blood sugar and improves kidney function. The Vegan diet helps in reducing the levels of blood sugar in diabetic patients. When people start following a Vegan diet, they usually substitute meat for plant proteins and this reduces the risk of improper kidney function.
Take into account: the size of the roof or where the standalone PV solar panels will be installed, where the backup batteries will be placed and lastly the cost and our budget. Maintain a balance with these factors. By example, where a balance is maintained, the hybrid PV Solar Electricity including the backup Batteries, will supply your home and all its appliances, on a twenty four hour basis – and selling excess Solar electricity to the power grid to cover the costs where power grid electricity is used, would result in almost zero monthly electricity costs.
There are various advantages of growing plants without soil. If you see it from the perspective of hydroponic growers, they get greater yields in comparison to conventional methods.
Moreover, hydroponic plants are protected against various pests. As you might know soil contains pests, so developing plants without it means a clean growing system which ultimately means fewer diseases. Since growing plants hydroponically is an indoor process, you’re able to grow them all year round.
Today, there are various automated systems to grow plants hydroponically. With the presence of timers and controllable by computers, these systems simplify the whole process of growing plants hydroponically.
Smart technologies are employed to reduce energy usage in a big way (lower energy bills).
Smart technology is rapidly blending into human life. We are mostly unaware that many aspects of everyday life are managed by smart technology. In the case of rainwater harvesting, the latest smart development is talking tanks in which continuous monitoring of the water level of harvested rainwater takes place.And where required, the water is released at a controlled rate.
Smart technology, no doubt, is easing every sphere of human life and in the case of Photovoltaic systems, is now a vital part of life, especially for people practicing an eco-lifestyle.
Eating Wholesome Food
The answer lies somewhere in your eating habits and the diet you take. Remember the old saying, You Are What You Eat. If the bigger portion of your diet is bad food (such as fast foods), and it affects your brain negatively, this in turn leads to further anomalies such as harming yourself and the environment.
There are some good foods one should consume and there are some bad foods one should avoid if one wants a healthy mind, body, and soul. While exploring eating patterns and diets, you will come across diets claiming to be good, and you will also find numerous followers of these diets. All the followers of a particular eating habit believe that they are consuming good foods.
This results in a rich indigenous water-based garden cradling a natural, clear pool, where the water is precisely cleaned, soft on your skin and instilled with curative energy. No chemicals, no salt, and no sterilization devices, a perfect green and eco system.
The water in natural swimming pools, like a mountain stream’s water, is harmless, potable and safe for human consumption.
This is the eco-friendly alternative to chlorine.
Eco-products or environmentally-friendly products are intended to save more resources and reduce environmental pollution in a major way. These products are rich in nature-friendly features and follow the principles and concepts of eco-design. To develop such products, improved raw materials are used. Biomass and recycled materials are two of the many examples of improved raw materials.
When you decide to welcome eco-products into your life, this decision will bring numerous positive changes to your life as well as to the environment. For example, you’ll have a healthy body, a calm mind, and a harmonious life. Your decision to efficiently use resources will also help the economy to grow and improve the lives of the underprivileged.
ECO HEALTHY EATING
We come across such conflicting nutritional advice and are confused. According to the American annual Food and Health Survey by The International Food Information Council (IFIC), people are now questioning their own food choices and are searching for ways to make their diet healthier.
In order to make their brands accessible to more and more people, food producers frequently come up with new lines of healthy products and with numerous tips, tricks, and advice to remain healthy. This overflow of information results in confusion for those looking for eco-friendly food recipes..
Switch to Zero Added Sugar
- When you regularly consume a diet rich in sugar, you’ll experience premature wrinkles and reduced elasticity. However, when you slash the sugar intake, you’ll get younger-looking skin.
- You experience more comfort because heating and cooling via these systems is uniformly distributed within every area, removing cold or hot spots.
- Added sugar is a simple carbohydrate and present in almost everybody’s diet. It is digested quickly and enters the bloodstream; a quick shot of energy and as soon as this shot is metabolized, you start feeling low on energy. When you skip added sugar, and eat healthy fat and high protein food, you’ll consistently get energy, which lasts longer.
- A habit such as drinking sugary-soda daily, results in extra weight, especially in your belly area. When you cut out sugar from your diet, you’ll get rid of belly fat, fast.
- The increased levels of blood sugar hormones not only affect the tummy, it puts fat cells all over the body resulting in increased weight. When the sugary foods in a diet are replaced with healthy fats, the blood sugar hormones remain stable and very few calories get converted into fat. The result is less hunger, increased metabolism, and the ability to lose weight without struggling.
- When you eat fewer sweets, your blood sugar remains stable and you are easily able shed weight. Besides this, you also get protection against type-2 diabetes.
Sugar Disguised On Food Labels
Do not believe the phrase “lightly sweetened” on any product because it may contain anywhere from 1-100g or even more sugar. But if you find a product labeled as “No Added Sugar”, take a sigh of relief, that product is fine and beneficial to your health.
A type of diet which is above reproach and positively impacts the environment, is the Vegan diet. All the food products in this diet are derived only from plants and fruit. All those eating a vegan diet cut out all animal products, even eggs, honey, dairy, and gelatin.
Many people say that animal products are vital and an easily accessible source of vitamins, protein, minerals, iron, and non-saturated fats. A shift towards a vegan diet means searching for alternatives. But this small lifestyle change prevents cruelty towards animals, resolves environmental concerns and results in a healthier life.
You do not need a supplement-rich diet to make sure that all the essential nutrients enter your body. All you have to do is eat a balanced diet incorporating whole, natural foods and avoiding processed ones – this is the actual secret to eating.
Costs To Bring Non-Eco Food To The Table
- The consumption of a Vegan diet reduces the emission of greenhouse gases. The production of livestock causes more than 14.5% of the total greenhouse gas emission. Lamb and beef are responsible for maximum greenhouse gas emissions. The emission from the production of one gram of lamb or beef is 250 times more than that for legumes.
- When the demand for Vegan diet increases and livestock decreases, the damage caused to the soil and crops from their grazing also decreases.
- A huge amount of water is required to raise livestock. When people consume a Vegan diet, they play a major role in saving water. Moreover, crowded farms generate a lot of waste and this waste is stored in big manure lagoons.
- When taking this further, and consuming locally produced fruit and vegetables instead of transporting products from afar, further reduction in the carbon footprint is achieved (from reduced long haul fuel and vehicle costs). Roads are spared too. Traffic congestion is reduced. We’re spending less time on (less) congested roads.
Organic Foods As Opposed To Conventional Foods Using Toxic Pesticides And Fertilizers
- In order to cut down sugar intake, people make a shift towards “healthy snacks”. The amount of sugar in these snacks is not less than their harmful counterparts. Similarly, avoid sugar-rich breakfasts.
- To avoid food with added sugar is at first not an easy task. Certain savory food also contains lots of added sugar. Read the ingredients list on the packaging. Food companies are very clever, they mention added sugar by different names.
- Cutting out sugar isn’t easy. Needless to say, as your awareness and understanding evolves, cutting out added sugar becomes a journey, a lifestyle changer, ideally you’ll evolve to the point of knowing what you’re eating, and even evolve to the point of preparing and cooking your own food, drinks and desserts. Joining eco healthy eating is a journey, a lifestyle with very many benefits for yourself. And incidentally, this lifestyle has an impact on the environment too.
Unique Advertising Membership
Those near you can purchase your Eco-Products as they are aware of them, but Eco-Individuals living far away cannot be your customers if they do not know about your business. In order to make them aware of your existence, it is necessary to advertise your Eco-Products. One of the common objectives of running a business is to achieve new heights in terms of sales and profits, and this applies to Eco-Supplier businesses as well. And, achieving this objective is impossible without advertising unless you are the only manufacturer.
Unique Advertising Agency Membership
Yet, you cannot deny the fact that advertising agencies also require a platform to promote their clients’ products and services. This is where the Eco-Supplier Unique Advertising Membership of RLGS comes into play. It helps all Advertising Agencies that have Eco-Suppliers as their clients. If the agency prepares the most relevant advertisements for its clients (Eco-Suppliers), this membership provides the best platforms to promote them.
With the hard work of advertising agencies and ultimate support of RLGS in the form of the Eco-Supplier Unique Advertising Membership nothing can stop the success of Eco-Suppliers.
Continuous Efficient And Economic Advertising Via Membership
Are you wondering why this is? The advertising strategies are the same in each plan, only the frequency is different. In short, the frequency is the major and only differentiating factor.
If you opt for a bigger plan, you will get more benefits. You only need to pay for 10 months to receive the subscription of a 12 month pack.
Advertising To An Ever-Growing Eco-Audience
This membership fulfills the Omni-Channel advertising needs of Eco-Suppliers and allows them to promote their Eco-Products on different platforms: radio, website, Green Events calendar, social media platforms, blogs and newsletters. All advertising agencies looking for all-around promotion of their clients’ Eco-Products are also served by this membership. In short, this membership perfectly targets Eco-Individuals on all the relevant online, as well as offline, platforms.
Eco Supplier Unique Advertising Membership Components
Radio Spot Adverts
Today, there are various options to advertise a product or service but some of them are expensive and some do not cover the desired audience. Amongst all these options, radio is the only medium that is cheap and offers a wide-coverage. Eco-suppliers can search for a radio channel with an ever-growing eco-audience and connect with it to promote their eco-products.
Website Banner Advert
By creating and placing banner advertisements on RLGS’s website, eco-suppliers inform the eco-audience about their eco-products and offerings. These banner ads are an amazing way to redirect eco-audiences to to their website. These ads are placed on RLGS’s social media platforms.
Like informative blogs, Radio Discussions are also a great way to advertise by distributing information to an eco-audience. Eco-suppliers are able to collaborate with a radio channel that has an eco-audience and organize discussions about their eco-products. This way, eco-individuals get the latest and essential information and eco-suppliers also grow their base of loyal customers.
RLGS is available on all platforms that eco-individuals visit the most. Whether it is a radio channel, the internet, social media or the inbox of eco-individuals, RLGS is present everywhere. Now, eco-suppliers also get a chance to advertise themselves and their eco-products on these platforms. This is known as Omni-Channel promotion and increases the visibility of eco-products via strategic placement on our radio station, our website, social media sites, our newsletters, Green Events and Green Events Calendar, blogs, and videos.
From the sellers’ point of view, branding differentiates a business’s products from competitors. As branding develops loyal customers, repeat purchases become more common and price comparisons become rare. An advantage with successful brands is that they are able to launch a new product or service at any time. Moreover, branding smoothes promotional efforts and helps in stabilising market share.