What are the benefits of green and eco friendly living? Maybe we start with recycling, then think about installing a solar water heater. Maybe we even put in a rainwater tank or photo-voltaic solar panels.
Living green and eco friendly means we are passionate about preserving the planet for future generations. This is also a healthier way to live, with long-term cost savings.
Within the home, using sustainable materials helps us to conserve our surroundings. When shopping, we’ll also play our part:
- Buy local: This means that less transportation of goods over long distances was required.
- Honey: Be sure to check for a badger-friendly label.
- Vegetables: Buy fresh, loose fruit and vegetables (which uses far less packaging)
- Buy only what is needed, so there is no waste.
- Opt for eco friendly living biodegradable cleaning products
Let’s go back to nature.
- How Autophagy Benefits Health: Autophagy Meaning - January 20, 2020
- What is Autophagy? Does Autophagy Improve Quality of Life? - January 13, 2020
- 2 To 30 Day Water Fast, Intermittent Fast, Lose Weight - January 3, 2020