PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
SECTION 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit All About Cookies.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal details or any other payment gateway details, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
SECTION 2 – HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Whether in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services:
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.)
- We use Device information for Advertising to you, and for Retargeting Advertising to you after visiting the Site.
SECTION 3 – SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store – read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://www.woocommerce.com and https://PayPal.com/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You are able to opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
SECTION 4 – BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work/.
You are able to opt out of targeted advertising:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads/
Additionally, you are able to opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
SECTION 5 – DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
SECTION 6 – YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information is transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
SECTION 7 – DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
SECTION 8 – MINORS
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
SECTION 9 – CHANGES
SECTION 10 – CONTACT US
Send your questions about the Privacy & Confidentiality to Radio Live Green Smart via our Contact Us.
23 November 2019