Use the following household items:
- Lemon: is useful against most household bacteria and leaves a pleasant fragrance.
- White Vinegar: cuts through grease and gets rid of mildew and odours.
- Cornstarch: is used to clean windows and carpets.
- Borax: cleans, deodorises and disinfects.
Making Cleaning Solutions:
All-purpose cleaner: Mix a ½ cup of vinegar and 2 teaspoons of borax into 2 litres of water. Use to clean the shower, bathroom chrome fittings and windows.
Air Freshener: Having pot plants inside the house reduces odours inside the home.
Bathroom mould: Mix 1 part hydrogen peroxide (3%) with 2 parts water and spray onto the mould. Wait at least an hour before using the bathroom after spraying.
Carpet stains: Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water and spray onto the stains. Leave for a few minutes, then clean with a sponge, using warm soapy water.
Heavy Duty Carpet Cleaning: Mix a quarter cup each of salt, borax and vinegar. Rub the paste into the carpet and leave for a few hours before vacuuming.
- How Autophagy Benefits Health: Autophagy Meaning - January 20, 2020
- What is Autophagy? Does Autophagy Improve Quality of Life? - January 13, 2020
- 2 To 30 Day Water Fast, Intermittent Fast, Lose Weight - January 3, 2020